- These Terms and Conditions apply to all Users of the MADE EASY PRIME Platform, including educators who are also contributors of User Content on the MADE EASY PRIME Platform. The MADE EASY PRIME Platform includes all aspects of the Website and Apps which includes but is not limited to products, software and service offered via the MADE EASY PRIME Platform
- You agree and acknowledge that MADE EASY PRIME shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the MADE EASY PRIME Platform, including, but not limited to, the User Content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, MADE EASY PRIME may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information may change or eliminate any transmission method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics. MADE EASY PRIME reserves the right to refuse access to the MADE EASY PRIME Platform, terminate Accounts, remove or edit contents without any notice to You.
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the MADE EASY PRIME Platform or the content without MADE EASY PRIME’s prior written authorization (by authorized person only).
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the MADE EASY PRIME Platform.
- You agree not to access content of any other User through any technology or means other than the video playback pages of the MADE EASY PRIME Platform itself.
- You agree not to use the MADE EASY PRIME Platform for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain MADE EASY PRIME’s prior written approval (by authorized person only).
- The sale of access to the MADE EASY PRIME Platform.
- The sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the MADE EASY PRIME Platform or content; or
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page or website that provide similar MADE EASY PRIME Platform as that of MADE EASY PRIME.
In addition to the general restrictions mentioned above, the following limitation and conditions shall apply to your use of the Content.
- MADE EASY PRIME Content utilized on the MADE EASY PRIME Platform which shall include but not be limited to trademarks, service marks and logos (“Marks”), process, images, software, graphics are owned by or licensed to MADE EASY PRIME and subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
- User Content is provided to you on an AS IS basis. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality on the MADE EASY PRIME Platform and as permitted under these Terms and Conditions. You shall not download any User Content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by MADE EASY PRIME on the MADE EASY PRIME Platform for that User Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, make available online or electronically transmit, publish, adapt, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any User Content for any other purposes other than as provided herein without the prior written consent of MADE EASY PRIME or the respective licensors of the User Content. MADE EASY PRIME and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the MADE EASY PRIME Platform and the User Content.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the MADE EASY PRIME Platform or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any User Content or enforce limitations on use of the MADE EASY PRIME Platform or the User Content therein.
- You understand that when using the MADE EASY PRIME Platform, you will be exposed to User Content from variety of sources and by different Users, and that MADE EASY PRIME is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against MADE EASY PRIME with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless MADE EASY PRIME, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the MADE EASY PRIME Platform.
Before proceeding to Online Registration Candidates must ensure:
- That they have scanned images of their photograph, Photo ID Proof and signature in .jpg/.tiff format, each of the scanned images of the photograph/ID Proof/signature should not exceed 100 KB in size (for photograph, the pixel size is 140 pixels height x 110 pixels width and for signature it should be 110 pixels height x 140 pixels width) and to be ensured that the uploaded photograph/signature are proper.
- The candidate should scan his signature, which has been put on white paper with Black / Blue Ink pen.
[Candidates using MS Window/MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpg format not exceeding 40KB and less than 3 KB in size by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature (scan at 200 dpi) can be saved in .jpg format by using 'Save As' option in the File menu and size can be reduced to the desired size by using crop and then resize option (please see point 3 above for the pixel sizes) in the 'Image' menu. Similar options are available in other photo editors also]
Mode of Payment: Payment can only be made through various Online Media.
- MADE EASY PRIME may have to use Personal Information without reference to any persona or identity for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purpose.
- All MADE EASY employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of sensitive personal data or information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of every User's sensitive personal data and information.
- MADE EASY reserves the right to use and publish the the name, photograph, video, testimonial etc of the enrolled students for its promotional purposes in present or in future years.