Responsibilities 1.Take classes for exams anywhere in India
2.Develop and Review E-Learning Course Content relavant to the exam
3.Handle Online Doubts Sessions (Live and Recorded Sessions ) or Offine doubts sessions 4. Solve Test papers and provide best solutions
Core Competencies 1.Should have prior teaching experience
2.Should be open to traveling to other cities for taking classes
3.Self-driven with strong adherence to deadlines
4. Ability to handle doubts of students anytime /anywhere 5.Working knowledge of MS Office, Internet etc.
MADE EASY PRIME is the one-stop online education destination for every requirement of students. The various courses have been designed and constituted in such a manner that they cover each and every aspect of the exam. MADE EASY also provides an edge to its students over others with comprehensive and meticulously designed study material that gives students conceptual clarity and command over the most difficult topics with easy explanations, simple examples and research-proven techniques.
We are hiring Digital Marketing experts for the following positions.
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Executives
- Blog Writers
- Content writers
Roles & Responsibilities Include
- Manage all paid search campaigns on Google, Yahoo & Edge etc as well as other search and display marketing engines.
- Execute on monthly and quarterly plans to grow user base and manage marketing budgets on Search engines, Social media, email and other digital channels
- Optimizing channels and campaigns for cost and performance managing both the cost of traffic and cost of acquisition- including responsibility for landing page, funnel optimization (working with revenue and product teams) to improve relevance and improve conversion rates.
- This individual should be analytical and detail oriented and will be responsible for the creation, set-up, and execution and optimization of various ads and campaigns.
- Implementing campaigns using a structure and strategy that best suits business and goal
- Performing keyword research and writing ad copy
- Analyzing performance data and optimizing campaigns to ensure they are continuously bringing quality traffic to our websites while maintaining a strong ROI for every stakeholder's marketing budget
- Communicate with the stakeholder on a regular basis to report on campaigns and overall health and provide recommendations to enhance performance
- Staying informed with the Paid Search industry best practices, new trends and technologies, and platform updates (e.g. AdWords, Bing, etc.)
- Traffic ad campaigns and builds on ad serving platforms.
- Conduct A/B tests in ads to understand contributing factors that drive the business forward.
- Monitor and analyze advertising trends, make optimizations recommendations.
- A strong candidate will be hungry to learn and excited to take on new projects and opportunities
Skills Required :
- Ability to handle large media spends while catering to different internal business customers.
- 3+ years of experience working directly for an advertiser, agency, Edtech or social media platform.
- 3+ years of experience managing digital media including Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Quora etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effectively communicate with internal stakeholders at all levels of the organization, vendors and team members.
- Positive attitude and hunger for learning.
Qualification : Graduate + MBA (Preferred) Years of Experience - 3+
Content Writers : should be able to develop, write and deliver persuasive content for the website, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, videos and blogs. Delivering quality writing pieces that appeal to our clients & stakeholders, attract customers and boost brand awareness. Write blogs, social media posts, newsletters, work on case studies and create content for presentations. Help with localisation of process and content to ensure consistency across regions. Conceptualising end to end content marketing strategies for brands of varying sectors. Learning how to utilise social media advertising to promote content across channels. Candidates must have 2-8 years of working as a marketer with a special focus on content. Must have Bachelor's degree in English, communications, linguistics, or a related field (Master's degree, a plus)
We are hiring for Mobile APP Development, IT/Web Development & SEO positions
- Product Manager (IT/Website/LMS/Mobile APP)
- Assistant Manager (IT)
- Mobile App Developers
- LMS Development
- SEO experts
Candidates must have
- The Ability to understand the larger industry, organization's priorities, and develop a clear roadmap for owned products. He/She should be highly skilled in prioritizing the roadmap and communicating the same to a diverse audience comprising management, technology, and other teams. Excellent problem-solving and design skills with an ability to define a clear problem statement, user scenarios, use cases including edge cases, and the underlying assumptions.
- Good understanding of Mobile app ecosystem and app marketing, UI/UX and able to design wireframes. Develop specs, wireframes, API signatures, and other documentation as needed to bring clarity on implementation and ensure a high-quality product.
- Minimum 5+ years of overall experience and 3+ in product management of web and/or mobile applications with sound knowledge of technology stacks
- Prior hands-on experience in technology development is highly preferred - with the ability to deep dive into technical designs. Ownership attitude to ensure that product is not just designed and developed, but also adopted by the target audience
SEO EXPERTS : must have Good Knowledge of SEO & Website ecosystem. Strengthen Lead Generation from SEO/SEM and Google Analytics. Optimize website and product related online platforms for SEO efficacy. Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out organically.
-Drive organic search traffic to web landing pages and hundreds of listing pages using a variety of on-page and off-page tactics, SEO & ASO.
-Drive organic discovery traffic by implementing content marketing & influencer marketing ideas on Blogs, Social Networks, YouTube, Quora and other affiliate platforms
-Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly. Conduct on-site and off-site analysis. Compile performances report using Analytics tools.
-Drive site optimization by improving site structure, page construction, SEO
-Plan, develop & execute a compelling content outreach strategy across multiple channels
-Build a long term content outreach calendar Link building with blogs, sites, makers, influencers, etc
-Ensure distribution of the content on various channels including domains, community, forums, groups, and individuals
- Knowledge of ahref, SEM Rush and other relevant tools.
- 4-5 years of experience in SEO, preferably in EdTech/ consumer internet space.
- Relevant experience in content marketing including Blogs and other channels.
- SEO technical analysis and evaluation
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
VIDEO EDITORS :
- Expert level Skills on ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop is Must
- Recording, shooting & editing (in different formats) of Video. Responsible for assembling recorded raw material into a finished product, which will be suitable for broadcasting. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects.Manipulate and edit shoot pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience . Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects according to requirement . Create rough and final cuts . Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running of videos & appropriate usage of software to maintain quality
Skills & Behavior:
- Proficiency in Adobe after effects, Adobe premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and other Video Editing tools. Proficiency with video and image editing software
- Good sense of timing and visual awareness, Creativity and adaptability., Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends, Candidates should be a go-getter and believes in achieving the results, Energetic, team player, Ability to work in fast paced evolving environment; Ability to handle stress with ease, Must be able to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
Education Qualification: Graduate or Diploma/ Certification in relevant field (Video Editing/Animation/Multimedia)
Experience Required: 1 to 6 years of relevant experience
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS :
Role & Responsibilities: Making motion graphics, Working on Photoshop, Making explainer videos, Designing regular advertisement for the organisation, Making infographics, Develop graphics for video content
Skills & Behaviour : Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects, Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision.
Expert Level knowledge of coral draw, illustrator, Photoshop, MS Office, In-design software's etc. Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites. Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts, Design layout of art or product exhibits, displays, or promotional materials. Determine and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and of type. Design layouts for print publications, Developing layouts and finished artwork for a variety of printed and digital marketing materials.Candidates should be a go-getter and believes in achieving the results, Energetic, team player, Ability to work in fast paced evolving environment; Ability to handle stress with ease, Must be able to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
Education Qualification: Graduate or Diploma/ Certification in relevant field (Graphic Design/Animation/Multimedia)
Experience Required: 1 to 6 years of relevant experience
Made Easy is a well established Education company diversified from School to Test Prep business. We are inviting applications for HR Manager for its MADE EASY PRIME vertical.
HR Manager has overall responsibility for the HR function as it relates to employee relations, compensation and benefits administration, development, implementation and employment policies, personnel record-keeping, workers compensation
The HR Manager reports to the CMD. The Manager also performs such other functions as may be assigned by the company.
1. Prepare and maintain accurate records, files and reports, including responsibility for maintaining personnel records, including personnel action forms, timesheets, contracts, and consultant agreements.
2. Organize and work independently on multiple assigned tasks/projects and complete assignments within specified deadlines.
3. Communicate effectively verbally and in writing to all levels of staff and management, outside officials and agencies, and the public, expressing ideas and instructions clearly and concisely.
4. Compile and analyze complex information, and research and develop solutions to complex issues.
5. Work well under pressure.
6. Accurately follow verbal and written directions from senior management.
7. Recommend, develop, interpret and clarify personnel procedures and policies.
8. Conduct research regarding employment issues, benefits, workers compensation and personnel procedures and, working with Administration, apply the conclusions to Client's personnel policies and practices.
9. Assist in hiring, including developing job descriptions and job advertisements, and screening and interviewing candidates.
10. Develop, implement and manage a centralized recruiting process.
11. Demonstrate skills critical for managerial success including leadership, decisiveness, flexibility, sound business judgment, and highly developed personal, analytical and communication skills.
1. Maintain knowledge of and ensure compliance with employment-related laws and regulations.
2. Develop and implement human resources programs and policies and periodically update HR Manual.
3. Maintain inter- and intradepartmental work flow by providing information to and cooperating with co-workers.
4. Assist in hiring by providing job descriptions and advertisements, and in the case of hiring of senior team leaders, by screening and interviewing candidates.
5. Work with Administration on matters involving benefits, employee safety and workers compensation issues.
6. Develop, implement and participate in employee recognition programs.
7. Enhance job performance by applying up-to-date professional and technical knowledge gained by attending seminars and conferences and reviewing professional publications.
8. Perform other duties as assigned by the senior management.
-Graduate or Post-graduate degree in HR or any other discipline.
-At least 4 years of professional experience across all HR disciplines, including employment,employee relations, training and development and conflict resolution.
-Experience working with a diverse workforce.
-Prior experience working with Education sector is a Plus
We are looking for a Content Developer for our publications and for preparing exam materials for various entrance tests for like UPSC Civil Services, ESE, GATE, SSC, Banking and State Services exams.
The Developers will assist Made Easy Team in developing test preparation examination content in conformity current pattern of exams.
The responsibilities will include :
- Editing and reviewing course materials, including lecture notes, course handouts, marketing material and instructor support materials,
- Organizing and reviewing assessment tools, including question banks and simulated exams
- Creating PowerPoint presentations/content and support the production of recorded lectures in coordination
We welcome young and dynamic candidates with Good communication skills.
Candidates from Engineering background with excellent communication skills will be preferred.
Location : Head Office, New DELHI
Proficiency in English & Hindi (Spoken + Written skills) is must